[NABS-L] Recommendations please

Seyoon Choi blindinsider1 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 01:27:07 UTC 2019

As far as I’m aware, iPhone 7 and beyond have ingress protection IP rating, IP-67 and IP-68 for XS and XS Max. You could completely submerge your phone up to 30 minutes or a meter. If you’re still looking for the protection I know Otterbox has their Defender line of cases, and there is a brand called Lifeproof and Griffin which also makes heavy duty iPhone cases.

Hope this helps!

Seyoon