[NABS-L] August NABS Notes Available NOW!

Johna Wright johnawright98 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 19:02:49 UTC 2019

Hey, everyone!

Many of you have already begun classes, and we hope you’re settling into the semester well. For those that haven’t started back yet, the time is near! 😂 We know you have so many upcoming events, deadlines, and activities to participate in, but we hope you’ll take a few minutes to read our August NABS Notes. They will keep you up-to-date on all the recent NABS happenings. Click the following link to check them out: http://nabslink.org/content/nabs-notes-august-2019

Cheers,

Johna Wright
Board Member | National Association of Blind Students
A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind
johnawright98 at gmail.com
(706) 962-2613
www.nabslink.org