[NABS-L] What is the best independent living faculty?

Dimitrios Kouniaris dkouniaris at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 20:13:53 UTC 2019

I would highly recommend the Louisiana Center for the Blind. That is where I got my training from, and I have to say that attending The Louisiana Center for the Blind changed my life! All of the staff are truly dedicated to changing what it means to be blind.
Warm Regards,
Mr. Dimitrios Kouniaris
Direct Phone: 504-453-9932
Email: dkouniaris at gmail.com