[NABS-L] What is the best independent living faculty?

Mariya Vasileva mkvnfb94 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 00:43:31 UTC 2019

Hi, I went to the Louisiana Center for the summer program, in 2012, and the adult program I did at BLIND Inc in 2014. All three centers will do the same thing as far as teaching you the skills you need through structured discovery training. All of us apparently have pulled you in all three directions, but in the end it is your choice as to which center you would like to go to depending on whether you want to train in a big city or a small town. But where ever you go, the skills are transferable back to where ever you have lived or are planning to live.

Sent from my iPhone