[NABS-L] Interviewers and Interviewees Needed for the It's My Job Podcast

Piper Langkau plangkau4 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 02:00:20 UTC 2020

Hi Everyone,

I recently received an email from one of the associations for the ACB or American Council for the Blind saying that interviewers and interviewees are needed for the It's My Job Podcast. I don't really know much about it. However, I think it's hosted by Dr. Rebecca M. Sheffield. Basically, she's looking for blind students from kinder through 12th grade who would be interested in interviewing blind people in a wide range of jobs. To find out more about it, you can send a message to Dr. Sheffield at rebeccamsheffield at outlook.com or email askitsmyjob at gmail.com for more information. Please spread the word to those who may be interested in participating in this podcast.

Be well,
Piper