[NABS-L] National convention

Michael Capelle mcap at fastmail.com
Thu Apr 2 09:08:57 UTC 2020

You can keep it real virtually as well.

-----Original Message-----
From: NABS-L <nabs-l-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of maurice mines via NABS-L
Sent: Thursday, April 2, 2020 2:00 AM
To: mailing list National Association of Blind Students mailing list <nabs-l at nfbnet.org>
Cc: maurice mines <maurice at maurice-amines.com>
Subject: Re: [NABS-L] National convention

Good very late evening everyone. I strongly believe that if it can be held at all to it must be held in person pursuant to our Constitution and our national Federation of the blind traditions. I sit on the board of one of the divisions we have business to transact the summer. I also believe it is important to have at all possible spend time with our friends across this country. While a virtual convention sounds like a wonderful idea I doubt that it would be possible to pull off with 3000 people. In other words if at all possible keep it real that’s my line.

Your friend in the national Federation of the blind Maurice Mines.