[NABS-L] Braille learning

Lizzy Cappelli lrcapp13 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 15:02:53 UTC 2020

Hi Emma,
    That’s great that your interested in Braille! I am also working on increasing my Braille skills. A great resource is the Hadley School for the Blind. They provide braille lessons from finger sensitivity all the way through contracted braille. Here is the link to their class page. https://hadley.edu/showCourseListing.asp?program=ACE
There are multiple lessons in each class. With exercises to explain and go over the material and then an assignment to send in the mail with a reading and writing portion. It’s a great program and its free.
I hope this helps,
Lizzy
Sent from Mail for Windows 10