[NABS-L] Computer software for low vision users

PRAMIT BHARGAVA pramit.vision at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 04:44:07 UTC 2020

Hi Lizzy,

If you have a Windows computer then there are two screen readers that you
can use namely
NVDA (free) / JAWS free till June 30th. If you have a MacOS then you can
use Voice Over that's
Apple pre-installed screen reader.
For Windows screen reader make sure that your system has either 4 GB of RAM
or more so that there is no lag.
All screen readers are fairly compatible. So with the one that you feel
most comfortable with.

Pramit