[NABS-L] Braille Displays and Computers

maurice mines maurice at maurice-amines.com
Sat Apr 11 00:37:02 UTC 2020

Two questions here, who makes this display? If it’s one of the major display manufacturers you can go to their website and download the drivers depending on what operating system you have, Windows, Mac, or Linux.

The methods of pairing your display to the computer will also vary by which version of Windows you are using. And what the software to your display will allow.
 Finally, what screen meeting program are you using? Is it JAWS for Windows, or is it Nvda, or is it a program not being mentioned here.

Based on your answers we can figure out how best to give you suggestions on the way forward.

Sincerely Maurice Mines.