[NABS-L] iTunes on PC...

Gabriel Mendez-Frances mendezgabriel2000 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 08:42:40 UTC 2020

Hey Adriana!

Apple changed the landing page to go directly to the Windows Store for
iTunes, but I personally don't think it integrates well. Here's a direct
link to the iTunes for Windows .exe file.

https://www.apple.com/itunes/download/win64

Hope this helps!
Gabriel Mendez-Frances
   Student   |   The University of Alabama in Huntsville
[image: linkedin icon] <https://www.linkedin.com/in/gmf/>
phone: 205-569-9852 | email: mendezgabriel2000 at gmail.com