[NABS-L] You're Invited: NABS Fundraising Committee Call Sunday, April 26 at 9 PM EST

Elizabeth Rouse elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 17:10:57 UTC 2020

What’s up, NABSters?
We hope this message finds each of you safe and sane.
Are you needing a break from quarantining with your family? Are you bored out of your mind? Do you possess a passion for making money?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above questions, we’d love it if you could join us on Sunday, April 26 at 9 PM Eastern for our next NABS Fundraising call.
We’ll give a progress report on the 2020 Walk-A-Thon and brainstorm new and exciting ideas about how to fundraise online during the 2020 National Convention season.
Remember that just because we may not be together doesn’t mean we can’t make a difference!
To join us, use the following Zoom information, and come with your thinking cap on.
https://zoom.us/j/6143070858 <https://zoom.us/j/6143070858>

Meeting ID: 614 307 0858

One tap mobile

+13126266799,,6143070858# US (Chicago)