[NABS-L] NABS legislative and self advocacy committee call, tonight at 8 PM Eastern

Mausam Mehta mausam.mehta.nfb at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 19:43:32 UTC 2020

Hey students,
Just a quick reminder to join the legislative and self advocacy committee tonight at 8 PM Eastern! We have a loaded agenda, so come with your enthusiasm and ideas, and a good time will be had by all.
To join via the Zoom app, click:
https://zoom.us/j/6143070858
To join from your phone, dial:
+1 (646) 876-9923,,,6143070858#

We have also created a GroupMe for our committee, so you can stay up-to-date with what we are working on, and be a part of the fun conversation. Join the GroupMe from the following link:
https://groupme.com/join_group/59313492/zHEDNUf0

Looking forward to talking with all of you tonight!