[NABS-L] How/when is it a good time to disclose

Roanna Bacchus r-bacchus at outlook.com
Thu Apr 23 19:43:34 UTC 2020

Hi Haoran thanks for your message. My name is Roanna Bacchus, and I am totally blind. When I had my two internships during college, I disclosed my blindness during the interview process. You can either disclose your disability in the form of a letter or simply state what accommodations you will need to do your job. I would recommend that you bring any assistive technology that you use to your interview, and to the internship. Be as open and honest as possible about your needs.

Sincerely,

Roanna Bacchus