[NABS-L] cisco accessibiloty of their forums

Marvin Hunkin startrektech at techie.com
Sun Apr 26 08:57:04 UTC 2020

Hi. Able to login into the cisco forums. But when I try to post, a topic,
they have a stupid select a board link, then a mouse over tree view / combo
box. So how to then select that with jaws, or nvda. Not able to post, keeps
telling me to select a board to continue.

Any one come across this one and how to fix.

Not able to post a topic. Have tried jaws, nvda, windows narrator, tried
chrome, edge, ie, firefox and the same or similar issues when I login. Have
notified cisco, and the forums, see if they will fix this issue if not, how
to get them to make this more accessible. One of the more serious or poor
combo box issues with a form or a forum.

Marvin.