[NABS-L] Free Rides through Lyft/NFB Partnership until April 30

Kathryn Webster, National Student President nabs.president at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 02:57:56 UTC 2020

Hi NABS Family,

During this time of uncertainty and the greater unknown, our national
organization's partnership with Lyft is offering a unique opportunity for
blind people to receive $25 Lyft credit until Thursday, April 30. To receive
the promo code, text me at 203-273-8463 with your name and state. This is
for tracking purposes only. Please do not feel uncomfortable requesting
this, now more than ever.

Love,

Kathryn Webster | she/her/hers

President, National association of Blind Students

203-273-8463