[NABS-L] MNABS Board Meeting

Cody Beardslee codybeardslee at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 02:52:11 UTC 2020

Hello,

We have not provided captioning before but are looking into our options for providing it in the future. We want to make sure everyone can have the ability to attend our meetings.   As soon as we have more information we will provide it.  Feel free to reach out with anymore thoughts or questions

Thanks

Cody Beardslee, Treasurer, Minnesota Association of Blind Students
LIVE THE LIFE YOU WANT!