[NABS-L] Urgent: Calling All Marching Band Students

David Andrews dandrews920 at comcast.net
Sun Aug 2 15:40:00 UTC 2020

If memory is serving me correctly, I think there have been an article
or two, over the years about this very topic. So, you might want to
search the Braille Monitor archives.

I also think I remember something with the Ohio State School for the Blind.

Good luck -- people have done it!

Dave

https://www.avg.com