[NABS-L] Do you Disclose Vision to College Roomates?

nspohn0 at gmail.com nspohn0 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 17:59:39 UTC 2020

Hi Tyler,

I get what you are saying with putting it out there in a text. There is definitely something to be said about how it can be easier to talk to someone new when you are texting.

I think my fear of mentioning it is that people may take advantage of my blindness, although this concern is probably not that big of a deal since we each have our own room.

Nic