[NABS-L] Do you Disclose Vision to College Roommates?

nspohn0 at gmail.com nspohn0 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 20:03:42 UTC 2020

Hi Gary,

What I liked about what you said is that it really made me think. I agree that it makes sense to have a reason behind telling someone about your vision. For example, saying "hey as long as you keep the bathroom door shut when you're in there and open it when you are done, we'll be good". Also, "hey since we're sharing a washer and dryer, I might need to put some markings on the washer and dryer so I can do my own laundry".

When it comes to living with someone else, that is really the only big things that I can at least think of.

Thank you for your response!

Regards,
Nic