[NABS-L] Orbit Writer Braille Keyboard Smartphone Companion

Jess Trask jessandellie101611 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 12:47:03 UTC 2020

Hi Ian,
It looked up the orbit Writer and it racially doesn't have a Braille
display that's why it's so cheap . APH sells a few cheaper alternatives to
a the traditional Braille notwtaker cost wise. One is called Chameleon 20.
Are  you working with Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor at state services
for the blind in your state? Orbit Reader is also on the orbit research
page.Also you can buy the orbit reader of Maxi Aids.