[NABS-L] Textbook recommendations

Gene Kim gene.sh.kim at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 00:48:34 UTC 2020

Hey everyone,

This might be a bit strange and somewhat vague, but does anyone have any
textbook recommendations (preferably viewable on Bookshare or a similar
platform) for someone interested in too many things to fit into one set of
college courses? I’m interested in exploring so many things, but don’t have
much time to work through full-length coursework (whether at my institution
or using a free online resource) unrelated to my chosen major, so I’m
trying to find quality textbooks I can read in bursts of free time.
Linguistics, chemistry, biology, pure math, quantum/theoretical physics,
business/entrepreneurship, history, communication, East Asian culture, and
creative writing/narrative theory are some topics that come to mind, but
really I’m open to anything. I don't have formal experience with any of
these at the college level.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions, haha.

Kindly,

Gene

--

Gene Sung-Ho Kim | B.S. Candidate, Symbolic Systems | Stanford University

Secretary | California Association of Blind Students