[NABS-L] Textbook recommendations

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 05:03:14 UTC 2020

Hi Gene,
That's a great, vast range of interests, which will serve you well.
I can't think of a textbook that would cover all these things, but you might enjoy the author Malcolm Gladwell, who has at least a few books on Bookshare. He writes about how people work and make decisions. He uses historical examples and also incorporates some scientific and statistical material as well.
Vejas