[NABS-L] Question Regarding College

ctate2076 at att.net ctate2076 at att.net
Fri Aug 7 13:11:48 UTC 2020

Hi Jackson:

Generally speaking, you should check if your community college has any
Direct Connect programs with any four year colleges. Additionally, you can
apply for admission by the deadline dates for transfer students, sometimes
up to a year prior to when you are seeking admission. No admissions
decisions will be final until all final transcripts are received, so
depending on the timing of each semester start date and end date may
determine if you can gain admission in time for summer session.

Camille