[NABS-L] Cengage Unlimited

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 03:30:45 UTC 2020

Hi everyone,
Hope you're having a great start to the weekend.
I just found out that my graduate school program is encouraging us to get subscriptions to Cengage Unlimited. Apparently, some electronic textbooks are already on there, and there are some online resources as well. I already got the majority of my books from Bookshare, but am still planning to buy the subscription so I can have access to the online material found there.
That said, I was wondering how accessible you have found it if you have used it? I would like to hear about others' experiences with this platform.
Thank you,
Vejas