[NABS-L] Final Reminder: NABS Outreach Committee Meeting! Tomorrow, August 9 at 8 PM EST

Elizabeth Rouse elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 15:00:29 UTC 2020

Hi NABSters!
Are you looking for something fun to do during this back-to-school season
on a boring Sunday night? Do you have a passion for podcasts or a belief
about blog posts? If you answered “Yes!” to either of the cheesy questions
above, join the NABS Outreach Committee for our first meeting of the fiscal
year tomorrow night at 8 PM EST, using the below Zoom info.
Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/4678833687
Meeting ID: 467 883 3687
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,4678833687# US (Germantown)
+13126266799,,4678833687# US (Chicago)
Still undecided? Check out the attached meeting agenda to learn more and be
persuaded to join in the fun!
We guarantee fun if you guarantee positivity, punctuality, and presence.
Feel free to reach out with questions, and we look forward to talking with
you all very soon!
Peace,
Elizabeth
--