[NABS-L] Graduate Statistics Class

Zachary N. Griego-Dreicer zdreicer at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 18:18:44 UTC 2020

I know there used to be an excel class through the Carroll Center for the Blind, which I did have to take a few years back in high school. I’m not sure if it exists anymore but it was pretty in depth. I hope that if it’s still there, that might be of use. Good luck with your assignment.

Sent from my Macbook Pro 13