[NABS-L] You're Invited! Back to School with NABS: Navigating a New Era of Education Happening Tomorrow Sunday Aug 23 at 9 PM Eastern

Justin Ekis justin at ekis.us
Sat Aug 22 15:39:00 UTC 2020

Hi Nina,

I was just wondering, will this presentation be recorded? I have already scheduled something else at that time. I wish I had been aware of this event sooner. I'd really be interested in the information that will be provided, but it would be rather abrupt of me to cancel on people the day before.

Thanks,

Justin