[NABS-L] Summer sunset trivia chill night

Qualik Ford QSFord at outlook.com
Sun Aug 23 12:31:37 UTC 2020

This is a Maryland Association of blind students event, however everyone is invited that is a student.

Dear students,
This Tuesday August 25th we will be hosting our last weekly Maryland Student Division chill hour this summer.  Join us at 7 PM eastern  and invite your fellow blind students for a fun, Exciting, and competitive game of trivia. The icing on the cake is that you  Will have a  chance to win either in iTunes or Amazon gift card for $50 if you come in first place, $35 if you come in second place, or $15 if you come in third place!   This event is open to all blind students, because we believe in bringing our community together.    no registration required. However if you plan to attend please drop a like and comment  your favorite type  of trivia or trivia category. We want this to be the biggest and funnest chill night so we can end the summer off with a bang! So be there or be square.  The link to join is

https://zoom.us/j/97407010843
Also a special thanks to Tiffany one of our Maryland students for co writing this post!

“The Power to change the world comes from the power to change ourselves.“