[NABS-L] How to play NABS fantasy football call

Hunter Kuester hunterkuester2 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 00:47:32 UTC 2020

Calling all fantasy football participants or potential participants. Do you
not know anything about fantasy football but still want to get involved?
Don’t worry we have you covered. The National Association of Blind Students
is hosting a how to play fantasy football question and answer session along
with thorough directions so it can be fun for everyone. This event will be
on Wednesday August 26th At 8 PM Eastern 6 PM Pacific. We encourage all of
you to attend even if your a beginner or you are still on the fence. To
join us:

Join us tonight at 8 pm Eastern/8 pm Central using the following Zoom info!

Join Zoom Meeting

*https://zoom.us/j/4678833687 <https://zoom.us/j/4678833687>*

Meeting ID: 467 883 3687

One tap mobile

+13017158592,,4678833687# US (Germantown)

Keep it classy,

Hunter Kuester

Co-Chair NABS fundraising committee

--
Hunter Kuester, Travel Assistant
Blindness: Learning In New Dimensions, (BLIND) Inc.
hunterkuester2 at gmail.com
LIVE THE LIFE YOU WANT!