[NABS-L] How to play NABS fantasy football call

Robert Parsons rob.parso3389 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 01:37:55 UTC 2020

Good Evening Bryan

I hope you are well. First, I'd like to thank you for your interest in this fundraising endeavor. Since the inception of the Code of Conduct of the National Federation of the Blind, NABS is diligent in remaining in step with Federation philosophy and principle. According to articles IV and V of the Code, Federation officers, representatives, and members are discouraged from enacting in activities that are malfeasant to the overall direction, messaging, and philosophy of the organization.  an extensive list of examples of possible conflicts of interests are included on that document.

 You can find it at  https://www.nfb.org/about-us/history-and-governance/code-conduct
To answer your question a little more directly, we take guidance from the national office on our programming and this event, being an annual staple of the division, has been continually supported by the national office and the greater organization in the past. In July, fundraising events and pools, much like this event, were in full attendance at our virtual national convention because in this social and health-related climate, online platforms are a way to accomplish things that we could also do in person. I hope this helps you with this matter

Thanks

Robert Parsons Jr.