[NABS-L] looking for people who have taken advanced level stats

Leslie Fairall fairall at panix.com
Mon Aug 31 19:04:41 UTC 2020

Hi Keri:

This is a private message. We emailed a few weeks ago. How is your stats
class going? I just completed a couple of simple assignments, which took
time but were pretty easy. This week I have to start using Excel to
complete assignments. I don't know many Excel commands, which is
frustrating. I can enter/edit data in a cell as well as delete a row.
Unfortunately, that is the extent of my knowledge. I am now installing the
data analysis toolpak. How are you holding up?

--
Leslie Fairall
mailto:fairall at panix.com