[NABS-L] Extra! Extra! Read All About It!: August NABS Notes Enclosed

Elizabeth Rouse elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 23:55:48 UTC 2020

Hello students!
We hope your back-to-school season is going well. Whether you’re swamped
with assignments already or itching to get back into the classroom, we have
the perfect distraction to share with you.
Linked below and attached are the August NABS Notes, which provide
information about our committee work, podcast, and so much more.
As always, we’d love any/all feedback you can offer us, so don’t be shy.
Reach out to me with questions, comments, or concerns. :)
http://nabslink.org/content/nabs-notes-august-2020

Enjoy!
Elizabeth Rouse
--