[NABS-L] [nabs-l] graphing in excel

Campbell Rutherford campbell.rutherford15 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 2 19:02:24 UTC 2020

Hi Danielle,

Yes, it is possible to create graphs in Excel. I am beginning to learn the
skill myself. Here are a few videos by Dr. Denise M Robinson, one of my
assistive technology instructors, that might help.

Graphing for Blind Students Webinar-Using -Excel, IXL, Desmos Jan 15

<https://youtu.be/D8DMbGl2log>

https://youtu.be/D8DMbGl2log

Histogram Excel  using keyboard commands

<https://youtu.be/7EtohqFrpco>

https://youtu.be/7EtohqFrpco

Quadratic Trend-line with scatter plot graph including equation in Excel
with Jaws talking software

<https://youtu.be/2VlVlQBTcdE>

https://youtu.be/2VlVlQBTcdE

Excel - Geometry & insert shapes and label graph

<https://youtu.be/2yV57VzibkU>

https://youtu.be/2yV57VzibkU

Excel-labeling everything in a graph with talking software

<https://youtu.be/Gnm_WMrNaZ8>

https://youtu.be/Gnm_WMrNaZ8

The first video covers a few other programs that can be used for graphing.

If you wish to contact Dr. Robinson directly for more information, you can
email her at TechVisionTraining at yourtechvision.com.

I hope this helps.

Best,

Campbell