[NABS-L] NABS Now Episode 2: Suits and Savings! Check it out!!!

Mausam Mehta mausam.mehta.nfb at gmail.com
Sun Feb 2 21:18:36 UTC 2020

Hey, students!
We are thrilled to bring you the second episode of the NABS Now Podcast! This month, we are talking how to dress for success on a college budget! You can find the link and description below!
https://youtu.be/BA_bS8at04w

Description: Whether searching for an internship, nailing a job interview, or advocating on Capitol Hill, dressing for success is the first step in ensuring that you make a great and lasting impression. In this episode, we explore the basics of dressing professionally; it’s not as complicated as you might think. Additionally, we share tips on how to shop smart and save money, so  you can dress for success without breaking your college budget.
Thank you to our special guests Alex Castillo and Mary Fernandez.

Are you interested in assisting with the planning and production of the NABS Now Podcast? We would love to hear from you! Feel free to email ninam0814 at gmail.com if interested! The NABS Now team will also be holding a planning call on Wednesday Feb 5th at 9 PM EST. Feel free to join by calling: (712) 770-5197,,265669#‬
Thank you to everyone who makes this podcast possible!

Mausam Mehta
Chair | Communications Committee
Secretary | National Association of blind students
A proud division of the National Federation of the blind
mausam.mehta.nfb at gmail.com

www.nabslink.org