[NABS-L] Reminder -- NABS Now Podcast Planning Call Happening Wed Feb 5 at 9 PM EST

Nina Marranca ninam0814 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 12:03:53 UTC 2020

Hey, friends! This is a friendly reminder that the next NABS Now Podcast Planning call is happening tomorrow Wed Feb 5 at 9 PM EST. we will be talking about our next several episodes and are looking for help planning and structuring content!
No podcast experience? No problem. Come with ideas and enthusiasm! 😊 We’d love to chat with you about this very exciting initiative.

To join, call: (712) 770-5197,,265669#

Don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions before the call! Talk to you all tomorrow!

Best,

Nina

Nina Marranca
Moderator | National Association of Blind Students Mailing List
Co-chair | Communications Committee
Secretary-Treasurer | New York Association of Blind Students
Ninam0814 at gmail.com