[NABS-L] anyone taken a course in Logic???

Emily Schlenker eschlenker at cox.net
Fri Feb 7 00:54:28 UTC 2020

It is actually illegal for the University to force you to use online or otherwise in accessible test or homework materials. I would ask your disability services director to advocate on your behalf for braille or oral exams and homework. This may involve meeting with the professor on a consistent schedule.
Emily

Sent from my iPhone