[NABS-L] anyone taken a course in Logic???

lucas.cassi1 at gmail.com lucas.cassi1 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 14:19:44 UTC 2020

Hi,

That’s exciting that you’re taking a logic class. I really enjoyed my class. I’m questioning if taking it as an online class is the best option. I had to work really hard with my student accessibility services department and my professor on a regular basis to ensure I was obtaining the information. The professor and myself altered some of the symbols so that the screen reader would be able to identify them. We primarily worked within XL. The columns and rows allowed me to be able to dissect the problem as a whole.I hope this helps. If you have any other questions my phone number is at the bottom of my signature. Kindly,
Lucas Kyle Cassi,
National Federation of the Blind
614-315-6607
Lucas.cassi1 at gmail.com

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want, blindness is not what holds you back.