[NABS-L] NABS Chipotle Fundraiser in Minnesota!

Matthew Gip matthewhgip at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 21:13:30 UTC 2020

Hey Students!

Do you love food, specifically food from Chipotle? Do you like to raise money and support a good cause? If you said yes to any of these questions, then mark your calendars because there will be a NABS restaurant fundraiser next month in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Fundraising is fun and rewarding at the same time because once our goal is met, we can successfully use the funds raised to send our wonderful students to various seminars, state/national conventions, and more! Please see below the details.

What: NABS Chipotle Fundraiser
When: Wednesday, March 4th, from 5-9 PM Central
Where: Chipotle, 800 Washington Ave. SE Minneapolis, MN 55414

Please reach out to me if you have any questions, comments, or need additional information. Go NABS!

Respectfully,
Matthew Gip

Matthew Gip, Groundskeeper
Blindness: Learning In New Dimensions (BLIND) Inc.
100 East 22nd Street
Minneapolis, MN 55404
(612) 872-0100
2nd Vice President | Minnesota Association of Blind Students
A Proud division of the National Federation of the Blind of Minnesota
matthewhgip at gmail.com