[NABS-L] Introducing The Blind Advocate Network Facebook Group! | The Blind Advocate Network

Armando Vias avias at theblindadvocate.net
Tue Feb 18 09:25:09 UTC 2020

Welcome to the group. By the way, everyone who joins the group must agree to follow the rules by pressinng the I aAgree Button. People that have been rejected can rejoin the list can fill out the application completely. I apologize for the inconvenience. If you have any questions, please write me off-list.

—
Armando Vias
Owner of The Blind Advocate Network
Website: https://theblindadvocate.net
Main Phone Number: 404-301-4567
Direct Line: 404-301-4503
Email: avias at theblindadvocate.net
Like my page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/theblindadvocatenetwork
Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/theblndadvn
“Getting advocacy results for the blind.”