[NABS-L] Global careers and scholarship opportunities for people with disabilities

MIUSA Clearinghouse clearinghouse at miusa.org
Thu Feb 20 00:20:50 UTC 2020

Good afternoon

I just wanted to draw your attention to a panel discussion that the NCDE is
organizing on 2/20 (tomorrow) at 7 PM Eastern time over zoom. A panel of
people with disabilities including two blind folks will share out on their
international careers. We also are planning a webinar on top scholarships
to fund study abroad for U.S. students on February 27 at 7 PM Eastern time,
and we are going to include Vicki Jonson from pro-fellow as a guest
presenter to share tips on how to make a successful scholarship
application. If you are not familiar with pro-fellow I would strongly
encourage you to take a look. There are many excellent opportunities to fit
each person's goals and aspirations, and there are also a lot of great tips
and suggestions on fellowships and grad school.

There will be recordings and transcripts, but the presentations are always
richer with your questions and ideas, so if you or someone you know could
benefit, please do sign-up.

People with disabilities in global careers (2/20) press release
https://www.miusa.org/event/2020/careers1
Google form
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdfBWArUkgZWsshnJVGf_DMAhOD3xh33aZ2JUKYV_hbT8F9sw/viewform

Top scholarships press release