[NABS-L] NABS Chipotle Fundraiser in Minnesota

Matthew Gip matthewhgip at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 15:43:54 UTC 2020

Hey NABSters!

We are one week away from our next restaurant takeover, which will take place on Wednesday, March 4th, from 5:00-9:00 pm central. Fundraising is rewarding and fun at the same time because once the funds are raised, we can successfully send our awesome students to various seminars, conventions, and other exciting events. 33% of the proceeds will be donated to NABS so please spread the word far and wide by inviting your family, friends, and federations in the Minneapolis area to support a great cause. Please see below the details.

What: NABS Chipotle Fundraiser
When: Wednesday, March 4th, from 5-9 PM Central
Where: Chipotle, 800 Washington Ave. SE Minneapolis, MN 55414

Please reach out to me if you have any questions, comments, or need additional information. Go NABS!

Respectfully,
Matthew Gip

Matthew Gip, Groundskeeper
Blindness: Learning In New Dimensions (BLIND) Inc.
100 East 22nd Street
Minneapolis, MN 55404
(612) 872-0100
2nd Vice President | Minnesota Association of Blind Students
A Proud division of the National Federation of the Blind of Minnesota
(559) 375-2068
matthewhgip at gmail.com