[NABS-L] 2020 Midwest Regional Student Seminar

Johna Wright johnawright98 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 4 23:22:55 UTC 2020

Hello, pals 👋

For the coming weeks leading up to the 2020 Midwest Regional Student Seminar, we are bringing you Seminar Saturdays! Every Saturday, we will post the bio of one of our awesome speakers/panelists so that you all can prepare yourselves for the amazingness that is Midwest Seminar. So, in honor of our first Seminar Saturday and World Braille Day, let’s get pumped to come together and learn the importance of Braille and much more by checking out the lovely Lindsey Fritz’s bio:

My name is Lindsey Fritz and I attend Madison Area Technical College where I’m working on completing my nursing degree. I’m 21 years and hold the title of president for The Wisconsin Association of Blind Students. I work as a certified nursing assistant in a nursing and rehabilitation facility. A few activities I enjoy include babysitting my 2-year-old god daughter and exploring Madison with my boyfriend.

Make sure you come back each Saturday to learn a bit about one of our other speakers. Also, if you post about the seminar, don’t forget our official event hashtags: #NABSRS and #Midwest2020. See ya in Chicago from March 20-22!

REGISTER FOR THE SEMINAR HERE: https://www.nfbofillinois.org/midwest-students-spring-seminar/registration

The official flyer for the 2020 Midwest Seminar is attached for your convenience.