[NABS-L] AIRA Access at college

JASON ALAMILLO leadershipjba at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 09:56:41 UTC 2020

Hello fellow students. I hope you have been enjoying your winter break and having lots of fun times with family and friends throughout the holidays. I am emailing you all because I am doing an interesting project at UNLV, the college I go to. I am working with the disability resource center, student government and others to get UNLV to become a free AIRA Access location for all blind individuals, students, staff, and others to use for whatever they need to. I am currently working on putting together a proposal to give to the student Senate to consider. I need all the ways that AIRA would be beneficial to have in college for blind students nationwide to put in this proposal. Not only that, but I would like to have dozens of examples from other aspects of life; such as work, classes, after school activities, home life, hobbies, and anything else in the universe that any of you may be doing in your lives that I can put into this proposal. No matter what it is, it is all welcome, and any ideas and or suggestions would be really helpful. Thank you so much and I can’t wait to see all the ideas from all of you. If you would also like to contact me with your ideas or questions, my information is down below so you can contact me as well.

Jason Alamillo
Email: LeadershipJBA at gmail.com <mailto:LeadershipJBA at gmail.com>
Cell: 702-762-6296.