[NABS-L] ABLE accounts

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 19:28:15 UTC 2020

Hi everyone,
I am looking into setting up an ABLE account. I'm still at the very beginning stages of the process, and have two questions I'd like to ask all of you:
First, if you have an ABLE account, how did you decide which state to go with? I have found a chart of all states' information on the Web site ableforall.com, but also want to know what factors others have used.
My second question: I notice that there are some states in which there is no debit card. If this is the case, how are you able to make transactions?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Sincerely,
Vejas