[NABS-L] Reminder: Communications Committee Call Happening Tomorrow at 8 PM EST

Nina Marranca ninam0814 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 11 20:02:20 UTC 2020

Hey, students!
We hope that you are enjoying what's left of Winter break. This time off
has gone way too fast for our liking, but we hope that you will take some
time to join us tomorrow Jan 12 at 8 PM EST for the first Communications
Committee call of the new year!
We will be talking about the great initiatives happening this year within
NABS and would love your thoughts. Bring ideas and tons of enthusiasm. :)

To join, call: (712) 770-5197,,265669#
We can't wait to talk to you this Sunday!
Have a great weekend.
Best,
Nina