[NABS-L] Apple Books question

Seyoon Choi blindinsider1 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 18 21:42:00 UTC 2020

Hey Vejas,

Apple audiobooks are very accessible as a native first party platform. Although I’ll warn you now that it will be an adjustment if you have been using a digital text file books as the audiobooks are purely comprised of audio recordings without the text which could make it hard for navigation. It is however marked by various level point entry for navigating chapters, paragraphs but all comes down to the book and the way it is setup.

Hope this helps

Regards
Seyoon

Seyoon Choi
Leadership in Human Resource Management
Undergraduate Researcher - Parks College of Engineering, Aviation & Technology
blindinsider1 at gmail.com
(314) 650-8306