[NABS-L] Applications for both scholarships and College

Harry Staley hstaley at nfbtx.org
Wed Jan 22 16:52:40 UTC 2020

Basically you should set your sights on graduating without incurring any debt at all. In fact if you need to go to a community college before transferring to a four year university to get your general education out of the way first. I am speaking as someone who has paid off 75k of student loan debt and gone back to school while working full time.

Harry Staley
(330) 718-1876
hstaley at nfbtx.org