[NABS-L] In search of textbooks

Seyoon Choi blindinsider1 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 18:43:19 UTC 2020

Hi Emily,

I’m happy to do some searching through various sources that I know of. What edition are you specifically looking for? Are you able to provide an ISBN for the book? It’ll help with narrowing down exactly the copy that you’re looking for. I know you have mentioned braille, I’m assuming BRF?

Regards
Seyoon

Seyoon Choi
Undergraduate Research Assistant - Parks College of Engineering, Aviation & Technology
blindinsider1 at gmail.com
(314) 650-8306