[NABS-L] Come join NABS for Capitol Karaoke

Nina Marranca ninam0814 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 12:46:48 UTC 2020

Hey, students!
We are so excited to invite you to Capitol Karaoke at the 2020 Washington Seminar!
Come support NABS and showcase your vocal talent, or ability to mess up lyrics, with us! Choose from our set list of songs and accessible lyrics, or request another favorite. Perform with your friend’s in our nation’s capitol and cheer on fellow students! This event will be a ton of fun; you won’t want to miss out!
When: Mon Feb 10 from 8-11 PM
Where: Capitol Ballroom at the Holiday Inn Washington Capitol (550 C Street, SW, Washington, DC 20024)
Wristbands are $7 and will be sold immediately following the Great Gathering In. Doors open at 8 PM.
Don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions before the event! See you in DC!
Best,
Nina