[NABS-L] Google Docs and Slides

Justin Heard braillemasterjustin at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 19:00:21 UTC 2020

Hi there.

I am very familiar with GoogleSlides and GoogleDocs, and they are very
accessible. I use them with a combination of GoogleCrhome and NVDA and
they both work well, though the initial set up was a little tricky.
Sometimes the accessible keyboard shortcuts are not turned on by
default, and the setting is a little tricky to find. I believe they also
work well with JAWS. I know of someone who uses JAWS with Firefox,
though I am sure Chrome would work as well.

Check out google.com/accessibility for more information. Additionally,
if you would like some one-on-one help, you could email me privately and
we could set up a time to go over it. Barring any bizarre technical
difficulties, I can usually teach it in about 15 minutes.

Thanks.